$115 GRAND OPENING SPECIAL!
Thanks for choosing us to be your Radon Specialist! Please review our policies. If we do not answer all your needs here please contact us with any questions.
The continuous radon monitor being deployed to conduct the indoor radon assessment has been approved by National Radon Proficiency Program. The operator will conduct a radon test for a minimum of 48 hours according to the ANSI-AARST Protocol for Conducting Radon Measurements in Homes (MAH-2019). These protocols were developed specifically to deal with the time-sensitive nature of real-estate transactions. The following requirement must be maintained in order to achieve a valid test:
1. All exterior windows on all levels of the building must be kept closed. All exterior doors must be kept closed except for momentary entry and exit.
2. These “closed building conditions” must have been maintained for 12-hours prior to the start of the test as well as throughout duration of the test.
3. The thermostat must be set to normal occupied operating conditions with the temperature set between 60° and 80° F.
4. The radon test device must not be moved, covered, or tampered with.
5. High volume, whole-house, and window fans must not be operated. Fireplaces or wood stoves shall not be operated unless they are the primary heat source.
6. Excessive use of clothes dryers, range hoods and bath fans should be avoided. The ANSI-AARST
Radon Standards recommend that radon measurements conducted for real estate transactions be performed using tamper-detection methods. Be forewarned that the radon monitor is capable of detecting and recording if the monitor is moved, and the hourly readings recorded will reveal any unusual swings in the radon concentration, temperature, barometric pressure, and relative humidity. The tester may choose to invalidate the test result if it appears the results are unreliable due to the suspicion of tampering. Should that occur, the seller may incur the cost of a retest.
Radon Mitigation systems will be designed according to the ANSI-AARST standards. Each mitigation system is unique for every home. No system shall be quoted or designed prior to visual inspection of the home. All supplies and equipment will be supplied by Radon Stay Gone, LLC. We use the best products on the market and will only install what we provide. Mitigation systems are not guaranteed to reduce radon to any specific level. In the event a mitigation system fails to reduce radon below
4 pCi/L. Further mitigation strategies may be determined at additional costs.
Active Mitigation Systems will not be serviced by Radon Stay Gone, with the exception of installing a new fan. We will not work on pre-existing pipping or suction pit.
Testing: Payments must be paid before results are given. An invoice is sent and can be paid with a credit card.
Mitigation: 50% deposit . The remaining amount is due the day the job is complete.
Radon Stay Gone will give you all this info with your mitigation install.
Yearly testing and equipment inspection. This option is a yearly subscription. Please ask us about this awesome service.
Radon Stay Gone
Copyright © 2023 Radon Stay Gone - All Rights Reserved.